Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

DVD's and CD's make you open your mail!

It's a 2 for 1 Thursday. I really do love the Print in the Mix articles because they are short and sweet! I get the details I need and that interest me and I can then pass them along to you. This article is about the ability to get consumers to open your mail.

91% of all respondents who received a DVD/CD in the mail opened the mailer!

More facts in the article: http://printinthemix.cias.rit.edu/fastfacts/show/381 Holy Cow! Can you imagine having 91% of your mailers opened. Well apparently the trick is to put a DVD in the mailer! Obviously you need to make sure the DVD has pertinent information, but hey maybe you should try it! Let me know what you think! Do you open mail when it looks like there is a DVD inside?





Have a great one!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment