Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Nose to the Grind


Alright people, clearly I have fallen a bit off the wagon with posts. With sooo many online opportunites to communicate I find it hard to keep up with all of them. Who else is with me? Anyways, I'm making a point to try and either post or update everyday even if it's just an article or something cool going on in my life of sales (which by the way I just hit my 2 year mark in June, boy how time flies when you're having fun!)


Today I want to talk about QR codes. I am planning to use my blog as a landing page for a QR code that will be located on my business card. It's a great talking point along with being a fun tool to drive traffic to my site. Keep you eyes out for my new business card!! E-mail me if you would like to learn more about the codes and how they can help drive traffic to your business! (sarahk@hbp.com)


A little info about QR codes for you : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_Code

No comments:

Post a Comment